So we try new products every now and then but then some products continue to work tirelessly in the background without much limelight or acknowledgment or appreciation. I’m not referring to products we road test and write reviews about. These heroes quietly work away in background without whom we may find ourselves handicap to carry out our daily menial skincare and makeup tasks.
So here’s a list some of my absolute Super Heroes without whom all the new lovely skin or hair care products would lose its charm!
- Muslin Cloth – Sheer Awesomeness to remove makeup with balm or oil cleanser
- Flannel/Face Cloth – same as above and also steam my face to open those pores and thoroughly clean them. This method is such a source of relaxation….Nirvana (refer to Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm review)
- Shampoos I don’t like for my mane – just because they dint cut it for my tresses they move onto next most important thing, cleaning my makeup brushes. Not only they smell great, it cleans them thoroughly, conditions the bristles and mostly doesn’t make my frugal ass feel guilty of wasting a product!
- Cotton tips or Q tips – to smudge eyeliners/shadows, blend eyeshadow, cleaning or sharpening lines around eyes (yes strong winged liner, I’m talking to you) and bleeding lips (not literally…obvs!)
- Paw Paw ointment – dry or cracked lips, heels, elbows, knees, cuticle, burns, rash you name it.
- Birchbox Boxes or Shoe boxes – helps me organize small sample sachets, sample pots, travel stuff etc
- Sample containers – once the sample is tried tested or plain thrown, I thoroughly wash the containers and use them when I travel. Small, light, portable and can squeeze only as much I need for a trip!
- Tweezers – my BFF…need I say more?
I’m probably still doing them injustice by grouping them in one post, but let’s vow to start here and I shall continue to deliver them persistent words of appreciation, kindness and glorify them till cows come home!
My life without you fellas is incomplete and dysfunctional. Just because I don’t say love you every day doesn’t mean I don’t value your existence in moi life. Know this in your heart till your last breath, I have always and will always love you, admire you, respect you and cherish you till my last breath.
<Completely carried away with emotions…>